Client guidelines and frequently asked questions
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
Welcome to the Carissa Woo Family! We are so honored that you chose to partner with us for your extraordinary wedding. We are consistent in our editing & shooting style. My photography style is clean & timeless. We have a proven track record of outstanding customer service throughout the entire course of my studio's history.
Our goal is to exceed those expectations with flair and quality customer service.
We find the best way to begin serving our clients is to establish clear guidelines. This will set us up for a successful journey and event. Please review our following guidelines and confirm your understanding with a signature at the bottom of the next page.
1. Communication –
- Types of Communication – We are available by phone from 9am – 5pm & email at any hour. However email is the preferred method of communication to ensure we have a record of every important detail should we need to reconfirm.
- Texting: We find using this for day of meetings or in transit to venues, etc. is helpful. Otherwise please send an email for your communications.
- Response Time- We make every effort to respond to your inquiries within 24 – 48 hours. However, during weekends our response times may be slower due to our focus on events. Our intention is to ensure a high level of service to each event. We also request keeping the flow of communication efficient by responding to our communications in a timely manner.
2. Availability – We’re available Tuesday – Friday from 9am- 5pm. Please note weekends are our busiest times. Monday is my day off
3. Payments – All payments will be processed by our online system. You will be notified by email when your next payment is due.
4. Phone meeting - I have a 15 minute conference call 2 weeks days before your wedding to make sure we are all on the same page.
- What does the second shooter cover? Who will be with the bride and who will be with the groom?
Typically, I will be the primary photographer in charge of the bride getting ready, details, & romantic portraits and family portraits. The second shooter typically is shooting the reception area, groom getting ready shots, and provide a 2nd angle for the coverage.
- 7. We have special surprises planned, will you be able to capture that?
We love special surprises at weddings! Please send us everything you are planning that is not the typical formality, and we will do our absolute best to capture it.
- 5. What happens if we need additional hours of coverage on the day of the wedding?
If you need to have additional hours of coverage on your wedding day, do not worry, we have it covered! You can let your me or your wedding coordinator know. Please give us as much notice as possible! According to our contract, an additional hour will be billed at $275/HR. You will be billed 3 days after your event. You can add in increments of 30 minutes.
- When will the photographers eat dinner or take a break?
The best time for us to eat dinner is when the bride & groom are eating. This is not because we like to eat before everybody else I promise! When you guys are done eating, and are getting up visiting tables, saying hi to guests, I want to make sure my whole team is available.This will help to achieve a fuller coverage of your wedding reception. There will be two photographers at your wedding and you will always be able to find one of us, even if one of us is taking a quick restroom break.
- What is your turn around time for the engagement shoot and wedding.
Turn around time for your engagement images is generally less than 14 days from the date of your shoot and 4 weeks for your wedding. Every single image you receive will be adjusted individually for color saturation, white balance, and sharpened for printing. Additional retouching will also be performed on an as needed/request basis.
- Album Design
You will receive your album proof 4-6 weeks after your wedding. Your album comes with 15 spreads. The cost for additional spreads is $75. You have 2 rounds of revisions, every additional revision is $75.