Happy New Year! 2015 at a glance
On a lighter night, I won 2015 The Knot Best of Weddings Award for the 3rd time. Woohoo! I have over (40) 5 star reviews from my wedding clients. I give my all to my clients and this award makes me so proud.
Also, it was a huge honor to be a top 5 finalist for California Wedding Day - Best Los Angeles Photographer. Thousands of people voted! California Wedding Day threw a huge party for us. I don't have a photo from the event but I will post this photos of my Christmas present from my assistant Jenny Phan.
My assistant had her fiance drop of this huge #girlboos poster at my house on Christmas day. When I came home and saw this infront of my computer, I was smiling ear to ear. Sophia Amorouso started Nasty Gal, a 1 billion dollar vintage clothing company and wrote the book #girlboss. I love her book and I look forward to her weekly podcast where she interviews successful girl bosses.
I posted this photos on istagram and Thy Sophia Amorouso commented and said "This is amazing” It was a true #girlbossmoment for me.
- Honeymoon in Tokyo Japan
- New York - We visited Stu's Brother and his wife for Halloween. I was twin emoji's with my sister in-law and a black swan the next night. I love playing dress up.
- Palm Springs with my girl friends for some R & R.
- I shot a wedding in Mammoth Lakes and also got to enjoy the trip with Stu. You can see the wedding here, it's one of my favorite weddings.
- We took our first road trip. Day 1 // We brought in the new year in Phoenix Arizona. Day 2 // Grand Canyon - what breathtaking views. Day 3 // Zion National Park
- I started a Youtube channel
Conclusion and what to look forward to in 2016 / my favorite books to kick off 2016
Thank you everyone for following my blog, it means the world to me. 2016 is going to be an amazing year for everyone. I want to leave you with some motivation to kick off the new year. I picked up this audio book the first week of the new year, The Miracle Morning. This book is about not living in mediocrity.. It's easy to get lazy and distracted being your own boss but this book had helped me get focussed and wake up like it is Christmas morning everyday. After I ready this book I started waking up early and going to soul cycle or crossfit and living each day with purpose.
I also love the book the Life Changing Magic of Tidying up. This book blew my mind. I decluttered my room and bathroom, donated 10 bags of stuff that weren't bringing me any joy. I feel so much calmer and happier. Cheers to a happy and healthy new year.